How many Muslim Women elected in 2018 to Congress for the first time in the history of USA? A. 1..
6th August, 2018. 1. President Ghulam Ishaq Khan dismissed the Government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan on:-..
1. Alexander the Great died on a) 5th August, 322 BC. b) 6th August, 322BC. c) 7th August, 322BC. d) ..
1. Tower of Antonia destroyed by Romans. a) 6th August, 70. b) 7th August, 70. c) 8th August, 70. d) ..
1. Julius Caesar defeated Pompey to become Ruler on a) 7th August, 48 BC. b) 8th August, 48 BC. c) ..
1. Second temple of Jerusalem set on fire by Titus on a) 7th August, 70. b) 8th August, 70. c) ..
1. Australian players made first double century stands of 207 in test cricket on a) 9th August, 1884. b) 10th..
1. Nor Ud Din Zangi beat the Crusaders army in battle of Harim on a) 9th August, 1164. b) 10th..
1. Mayan Calendar started on a) 11 August, 3114BC. b) 12 August, 3114BC. c) 13 August, 3114BC. d) 14 August,..
1. The oldest known printed book dates a) 12th August, 1457. b) 13th August, 1457. c) 14th August, 1457. d) ..