1. Nor Ud Din Zangi beat the Crusaders army in battle of Harim on a) 9th August, 1164. b) 10th..
1. Mayan Calendar started on a) 11 August, 3114BC. b) 12 August, 3114BC. c) 13 August, 3114BC. d) 14 August,..
Lahore High Court is the pinnacle of the judiciary at the provincial level. The highest level judicial forum and a..
Stenography is derived from two Greek words "Stenos" meaning narrow and "Graphie" meaning writing. The method of writing a language..
1. The oldest known printed book dates a) 12th August, 1457. b) 13th August, 1457. c) 14th August, 1457. d) ..
Punjab Public Service Commission has advertised the posts of Assistant BS-16 for appointment in the Lahore High court, Lahore and..
1. Panama City was founded by Pedro Arias Davila on a) 12th August, 1519. b) 13th August, 1519. c) 14th..
1. Britian decisively defeated Americans in Battle of Camden, South Carolina on a) 13th August, 1780. b) 15th August, 1780...