Yasir Shah took how many tests to create 200 fastest Test wickets.1. 32.2. 33.3. 34.4. 35.Who created world record of..
Lahore High Court is the pinnacle of the judiciary at the provincial level. The highest level judicial forum and a..
6th August, 2018. 1. President Ghulam Ishaq Khan dismissed the Government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan on:-..
1. Alexander the Great died on a) 5th August, 322 BC. b) 6th August, 322BC. c) 7th August, 322BC. d) ..
1. Tower of Antonia destroyed by Romans. a) 6th August, 70. b) 7th August, 70. c) 8th August, 70. d) ..
With the evolution of the Democracy in United Kingdom, the public service also evolved and the need for formation of..
1. Julius Caesar defeated Pompey to become Ruler on a) 7th August, 48 BC. b) 8th August, 48 BC. c) ..
1. Second temple of Jerusalem set on fire by Titus on a) 7th August, 70. b) 8th August, 70. c) ..
1. Australian players made first double century stands of 207 in test cricket on a) 9th August, 1884. b) 10th..